System Engineering Manager
This is a remote position, requires most of the time at customer’s site.
We are looking for a System Engineering Manager to work closely with our largest accounts in the US.
The ideal candidate has worked on major CSP accounts and can manage large scale projects. This individual is highly-motivated, technology-savvy and passionate, and would be one of a kind in our Field Sales Engineering team.
In this role you will:
· Revolutionize the networking industry by advocating for a disruptive technology that is leading the way
· Team up with high-performing Territory Account Executives and carry out technical pre-sale actives for new and exciting customers
· Lead all technical activities for an opportunity
· Design a network from the ground up, or design a part of the networking solution that can integrate with an existing complex customer network
· Be an ambassador for DRIVENETS and maintain customer satisfaction
· 5-7 years in a Sales/Systems Engineering capacity, preferably with a Network vendor experience
· BSc or MA in Computer, Electronics or Telecommunications Engineering or related discipline
· Knowledge of sales cycle, strong verbal and written interpersonal skills
· Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities
· Strong experience in SP networking (Wired & Wireless)
· Passion for solving customer problems through simple yet-powerful technology
To be successful in this role you should be familiar and experienced with:
Virtual Private Networks