DRIVENETS is driving and leading the next generation networks with our Network Cloud solution.
DRIVENETS was founded to solve the “data explosion challenge” - one of the biggest challenges for service providers, content providers, public cloud and enterprises.
We are looking for System Administrator as part of the IT group, the job will include:
Install, maintain and support the Company R&D and Production Environment, including:
Responsibility on R&D server room
Company infrastructure related projects
Maintain company security environment
Support all company departments
Support hardware and software installations
· At least 5 years’ experience in production system administrator
· Deep understanding of Networking: DNS, DHCP, routing, TCP\UDP, firewall\NAT
· Linux environment – sys admin level
· Cloud environment- AWS, QEMU
· Mac OS
· Experience in Storage.
· Motivated team player who helps drive the team forward
· Willingness to work flexible and sometimes long hours as workload demands
· Communication skills in English