We are looking for an experienced, bold and highly motivated Senior Product Marketing manager that would like to be part of a team that is changing the future of networking.
In this role you will need to bring together deep understanding of our product, customers, and competitive offerings and turn it into effective awareness and go-to-market strategies, content and programs.
- Develop messaging, differentiated value propositions, use cases, and overall content targeting specific customer segments and other audiences such as analysts, press and partners
- Develop deep understanding of market dynamics, buyers’ needs, purchasing decision process and competitive solutions and use it to create relevant sales and customer programs and content
- Establish go-to-market strategy, programs and demand-generation plays to target specific buyer personas
- Create thought-leadership materials to increase company and solution awareness across all target audiences, and monitor their results
- Create customer stories and use case studies
- Drive seller enablement content and programs to direct sales and channel partners
- Support global events and webinars end to end – operations, content development and as a speaker
- Develop and track social media content and programs
- Create high-touch activities and market research programs for CxO audiences.
- Travel for presentations, training, trade shows and events – up to 25%