- Serve as a trusted technology advisor to customers and serve as an internal resource on technical issues.
- Consulting Service Providers about building large scale IP/MPLS networks
- Make technical and sales presentations to technical staff and top management.
- Work with Sales team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in network engineering or telecommunications support environment in either an Enterprise or Service Provider vertical.
- Deep knowledge in IP/MPLS networks
- Experience with Core and edge networks
- Deep understanding of routing protocols, QoS, network security, Software Architecture
- Cisco Certifications up to and including CCIE