Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Responsible for execution of payroll processing to ensure accurate and timely management of the payroll practices within the company’s accounting function and compensation-related accounting transactions.
· Salaries related issues: receiving new employees, treatment of leavers, reporting and payment to tax authorities (Bituach Leumi and IRS), social benefits reporting and payments, reimbursement of expenses, sickness days, vacation days, miluim, simulation for employees, cars charges.
· Working closely with Hilan.
· Working closely with the insurance agencies: payments and issues.
· Monthly closures: provisions for vacation, severance, compensation, etc.
· Maintain payroll records, pay data and pay history files, time and attendance data.
· Record reimbursement of employee’s travel and expenses reports
· Perform other duties as required
· A certified salaries accountant – must
· Bookkeeping type 2
· 4+ years of experience as payroll specialist and Bookkeeper in the global High-Tech company – Must
· Experience working with Hilan - must
· Experience working with US institutions – advantage
· Experience working with NetSuite – advantage
· Excellent Microsoft office skills especially excel
· Analytical skills
· Ability to meet fixed deadlines
· High level of English
· Highly organized and reliable with high attention to detail
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Team player and service-oriented