Field Sales Engineering
DriveNets is looking for a professional, hands-on Network Engineer, with focus on large CSP and MSO IP networks to join our Technical Pre-Sales Team. In this role, you will be performing Proof of Concept in customer premises, lab setup, troubleshooting, and proving DriveNets Network Cloud solutions to our largest Tier-1 customers mainly in the North America market. You will be working with cutting-edge technologies in a dynamic, fast moving startup environment.
This is a remote position, requires most of the time at customer’s site.
The ideal candidate has worked with major CSP accounts and can manage large scale projects. This individual is highly-motivated, technology-savvy, and enjoys being hands-on.
In this role you will:
· Plan, set up, and perform complex POC's for Tier-1 CSP and MSO at customer’s sites
· Write and review POC test plans with customers and set results expectations
· Send the customer testing status, tracking and results detail reports
· Work with innovative technologies and solve complex issues with DriveNets product and R&D teams
· Revolutionize the networking industry by advocating for a disruptive technology that is leading the way
· Be an ambassador for DriveNets and maintain customer satisfaction
· Practical knowledge and hands-on ability with large scale networks of communication service providers - Must
· CCIE/JNCIE level or equivalents hands-on experience – Must
· 5-7 years in a Support/Sales/Systems Engineering capacity, preferably with a Network vendor – Advantage
· Deep knowledge and understanding of carrier network protocol stack, such as L2, L3 and MPLS protocols (VPLS, L2VPN, L3VPN, etc.) – Must
· Willingness to travel at least 50% of the time (within the US)
· Great organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities
· Strong communication skills – both verbal and written (this is a costumer-facing role)
To be successful in this role you should be familiar and experienced with:
Virtual Private Networks