We are looking for a motivated, experienced administrative coordinator to join our family. You will
act as a point of contact for our employees and vendors.
- Manning the reception desk
- Phone duty
- Receipt of guests and suppliers
- Take part in administrative team responsibilities – new hires on boarding tasks; purchasing & receipt of goods; office events & refreshments; maintain office appearance; update room signs; order office supplies; handle cellular phones; coordinate visits from abroad; handle malfunctions around the office etc.
- Academic degree – an advantage
- Administrative experience – a must
- Fluent in Office applications, including Excel – a must; IT general knowledge an advantage.
- Service oriented.
- Hardworking and dedicated.
- Multi task and know how to prioritize tasks
- "Can-do" attitude
- Owns "people skills" and a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Hebrew.
Full time position, 5 days a week
Work hours: 4 days a week 08:00-17:00; at least 1 day a week 10:00-19:00